Genealogy & History
This is just a small sample of the many questions you can investigate about your ancestors:
- Were their names common at that time?
- What happened on their birthdays?
- What was the weather like on your grandparents' wedding day?
- What were the towns they lived in like, including demographics, and how far are they from where you live?
- What was 20 dollars worth the year your great-grandmother was born?
- What is the technical relationship between you and your grandfather's sister?